1/31/2012

20120131Podcast


1. Leon Haywood - I'm Out To Catch
2. Ingram - When you're Hot You're Hot
3. Andre Cymone - Trouble (album of the week)
4. Thelma Houston - I'd Rather Spend The bad Times With You
5. Goon Squad - 8 Arms To Hold You
6. Marvin Gaye - Sanctified Lady
7. Sheila and B. Devotion - Your Love Is good
8. David Peaston - Do You Still Love me (RIP David Peaston)
9. Kenny Smith - If There Is No You
10. LaQue - Give Me Some Credit
11. Pockets - So Delicious
12. The Stylistics - Hurry Up This Way Again
13. Jean Carne - My Loce Don't Come Easy
14. MFSB - TSOP (Theme Of Soul Train) (RIP Don Cornelius)

5 comments:

  1. I can't listen to the podcast. The toolbar is not visible. Can we do something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just download the podcast by clicking on the title above the web-player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robert, I just wanted to understand why it does not work directly from this webpage, but that's okay.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what great mixes on your podcasts, i love it!! I am a owner of a i-net radiostaion. Is it allowed to play it on SOULPOWERfm?
    Plese contact me, soulpowerfm@googlemail.com

    funky greets Pascaldi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, is it possible to upload this mixes new, 1-9 +16, the links are dead.

    Many thanks, great work

    greetings Pascaldi

    ReplyDelete